Unchangeable
The teacher I will never forget
Clever,
smart, cute, intelligent, reasonable, funny, straight, unpunctual, positive,
friendly, legal and sympathetic. She was our maths teacher. She used to be cute
and straight, legal and unpunctual. She used to be friendly but when she get
angry she used to lose her tempered easily yet overall, she used to be good
teacher: Carme Campabadal.
On one hand, She used to have many positive skills, the first day, I
remember her explaining us how to calculate the area of a triangle, It was very
difficult for me the first time but after I understood it very easy. She used
to do very alive classes us she used to make us go to the white board to salves
problems, this used to be nice. I remember Carme answering all the questions
that the students would have, as the maths were -and still are- quite
complicate. She used to explain the answer of the problems and till we
understand it, she wouldn't stop. In first of eso we went to l'Empordà and
Carme came with us. I remembered her teaching the many types of birds that were
there. About of knowing maths she knew about birds. She didn't used to be our
tutorness but she would as if she was.
On the other hand every human has a dark side of the force, the hidden
one, I remember other teacher allowing us to go inside the class, as she always
would be late too. I remember us beening alone in the class for twenty minutes,
us she forgot that she had to go to the class. Finally the head of studies
warned her and when she arrived, she apologized for beeing late. Carme used to
tell us of when we annoyed, we talk, we disturb often classmates or when we
used to do silly things. As she used to get angry very often, she would send as
a lots of homework’s and exercises to do in class. Carme used to expel us as a
huge punishment. I remember taking a surprise exam, because she used to be
"revengeful" as if the day before we had talked, the next day we
would have a surprise exam.
I will never forget her, for her anger and for her amazing classes and
perfect sense justice. She helped us to learn the maths and geometry in a funny
and easy way, as she used to be clever, smart, cute, intelligent, reasonable,
funny, straight, sensitive, friendly, legal sympathetic...
Comentaris
Publica un comentari a l'entrada